- Appreciating what you have is the best cure for missing what you have lost.
- To plan is to hope … without feeling passive.
- When conversing, some people regularly stop talking, not to listen, but to rest their tongues.
- Horniness pretty much always oversells an orgasm.
- Men are born with nothing with which to buy. Women are born with something to sell.
- To live is to owe life to die.
- We ought to limit what we confidently say we will never do to what we cannot and will never be able to do.
Post a video of yourself reading my aphorism, and stand a chance to have lunch, a road trip, and/or a weekend getaway with me … on me. Click here for more info 😉