- Almost every married woman did not really want to be married by her man. They merely wanted to be married … and by a man.
- Many of those who are advised to think outside the box do not even think inside the box.
- Over half of the internet is a dump for useless information.
- It is foolish to give up on yourself. And doubly so to do that before everyone has given up on you.
- Research is often the search for facts that support one’s prejudice(s); and the ignoring, and/or even hiding, of facts that do the opposite.
- Sometimes you find yourself so grateful that a prayer of yours was not answered that you pray that it be ignored. Just in case it is on the waiting list of prayers to be answered.
- Thinking happens by itself. The thing that is thinking that it is it that is thinking is a product of thinking.
Post a video of yourself reading my aphorism, and stand a chance to have lunch, a road trip, and/or a weekend getaway with me … on me. Click here for more info 😉