- Like great ecologists, great pessimists make us see the beauty of death.
- The pleasure children get from playing is way more intense, and lasts way longer, than the one adults get from being paid.
- Some people are lucky to no longer be, and some are unlucky to still be, alive.
- Unfortunately, fools think that shouting makes their arguments convincing, or more convincing.
- Women work very hard to prevent or stop their sons from being manipulated by their women, like their sons’ fathers were or are being manipulated by their sons’ mothers.
- Money that was earned is way less slippery than money that was stolen, won, or inherited.
- Destroying your mirrors hides your ugliness or facial blemishes from only you.
Post a video of yourself reading my aphorism, and stand a chance to have lunch, a road trip, and/or a weekend getaway with me … on me. Click here for more info 😉