- Poverty is greatly exaggerated by sanity.
- A huge part of culture is the painting of a particular degree or kind of foolishness as wisdom, by at least the vast majority of a particular group of fools … or mostly fools.
- The absence of doubt is not necessarily a sign of the presence of truth.
- Perception is projection.
- Some attempts to understand something or someone are like trying to figure out how an engine of a car works by dissecting a tyre.
- Fashion hides, or diverts attention away from, our uniqueness.
- Not being in the present moment is no less foolish than looking forward to the past.
Post a video of yourself reading my aphorism, and stand a chance to have lunch, a road trip, and/or a weekend getaway with me … on me. Click here for more info 😉