- Men pay for sex. Women pay with sex.
- “Caffeine” is a euphemism for “Anxiety wrapped in increased alertness”.
- In a fool, education can be like a full box of matches in the hand of a toddler that is home-alone.
- The question is not whether or not someone in your life is using you, but how are they using you.
- What is seen or heard is a product of seeing or hearing.
- Mental pain is usually caused, not by our being pushed by life to where we do not want — or away from where we want — to be, but by the friction caused by our resistance to the push.
- At first, meditation reveals to you, and then reminds you … every second, that among the body, the mind, and the awareness you are the third.
Post a video of yourself reading my aphorism, and stand a chance to have lunch, a road trip, and/or a weekend getaway with me … on me. Click here for more info 😉